This is the latest and greatest from RJWC Powersports. The first SxS/UTV-centric exhaust platform with all the features and improvements we could think of. It's awesome. It really really is.
It’s the RJWC Powersport APX/AL (where AL stands for Aluminium). It’s an all-aluminum modular construction where we use CNC machined brackets on all critical points where we know welds may be a weak point. The whole system is CAD drawn with extruded aluminum cans. The shape of the cans are our own, and not any over the counter part that you can buy per inch. All aluminum parts are anodized, new logo, new everything.
Also, you can buy header pipes for the Turbo models as well. All piping is as per usual, stainless.
- 6061 Extruded and anodized aluminum
- 6061 Anodised brackets and flanges
- Yellow zink plated and Stainless screws and nuts with lock washers
- New inner cores (compatible with current core wrap)
- Fully serviceable by user/owner/rider/workshop
- Casted stainless intake flanges (this part in itself is a jewel)
- EPDM bushings to dampen vibrations
- 6061 machined details in attachment points
- Laser-cut and powder-coated backplate for Polaris RZR XP Turbo and Pro XP
- Lightweight, about half the weight of the previous Krossflow/Mud Edition versions
Included in package
- Everything, nuts, bolts, washers, gaskets, etc
Fits all Maverick X3 and X3 MAX models**