Demon - Heavy Duty Axles for Can-Am (Side x Sides)
- CHROMOLY STEEL: Dual Heat Treated Chromoly Steel holds up better through extreme torque.
- WIDE ARTICULATION ANGLE: Wide articulation angles and an increase in plunge prevents the axle from binding.
- TPEE BOOTS: The Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomar CV boots are highly resistant to tearing.
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED: This method provides best overall operating performance.
- Cage Made Up of 4340 Chromoly Material
- Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) Boots
- 15% - 20% Increase in Diameter Compared to OEM Axles
- 10% - 15% Increase in CV Joint Size Compared to Regular Joints
- Wider Articulation Angles
- Boots Packed with High Load Molybdenum Grease
- Precision CNC Machined
- Direct OEM Replacement
- Can Fit 2", 3", 4" and 5" Bracket Lifts/Portal Gear Lifts/A-Arms of Particular Brands
- Backed by a 12 - Month Limited Warranty*
- Terms of Warranty:
- Demon HD Axles (excluding boots & clamps) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Demon Powersports warranty does not apply to failure resulting from misuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration.
- Demon Powersports will ship a replacement one time only at Demon Powersports’ discretion within 60 days of the date of purchase.
- If it’s over 60 days from date of purchase but within the 1 year period there will be a US $50 replacement fee + shipping fee.
- In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide proof of purchase and proof of breakage.
***To Make sure you're ordering the correct axle please click the manufacturers link below and use Demons filter chart. If you are still unsure send us a message and we'd be glad to help make sure you order the correct part number***