WHY G-FORCE™ C12 BELTS?
- STRENGTH: The first CVT belt utilizing carbon tensile cord for minimal stretch and extraordinary strength.
- FLEXIBILITY: High-performance neoprene with a trapezoidal topnotch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.
- DURABILITY: Carbon tensile cords are bonded to aramid fiber-loaded rubber with specially formulated adhesion gum, resulting in increased side-load resistance, preventing belt distortion and edge cord pullout.
- PERFORMANCE: Gain optimal power transmission for faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
WHY G-FORCE™ CVT BELTS?
- Delivers performance, durability, simplicity and value in extreme off-road environments.
- Flexible, high-performance materials enable grab and go mobility and responsive acceleration.
- Extended Life — shown to outlast other aftermarket belts by up to 5X.
- Advanced aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord for durability and dependability.
Why G-Force RedLine™ CVT Belts?
- Greater heat resistance and recovery, even under severe duty cycles.
- Optimized, patented EE compound maximizes axial stiffness enabling belts to run at higher continuous torques or loads.
- Innovative design results in better acceleration, higher top speeds, less speed ratio and energy loss in extreme off-road environments.
- Improved durability, crack and wear-resistance means a longer-lasting, high-performance power transmission belt for the most demanding applications.
- Reduced environmental risk — made without harmful chlorinated compounds.
CanAm Drive Belts